Are you interested in an air hostess job? if you are then you should know everything about the air hostess job, every little thing will help you to land a good job in a reputed Airlines company. When we are talking everything about the air hostess job then the most important of the job is Salary and everyone loves to know about it.
There are some myths that you may hear about this job first one is It is the best job for women empowerment, I don’t have any doubt that this job is the best example for women empowerment. Another myth is air hostess job is a very high-paying job, if you heard this then believe it is absolutely true. You may think this is an easy job but that is not the case, you have to be patient and show hospitality and personality towards people because it’s a necessary aspect of this job.
What will be your Responsibilities as an air hostess?
There are several Responsibilities that you have to take as an air hostess here are some of the Important parts that you have to keep in mind-
- Briefing Passengers about the flight rules
- Assist Passengers in deplaning
- Help Passengers in every single way
- Make sure that all passengers have safe, secure and comfort flight
- Conduct pre and post flight checks
- Welcoming passengers onboard
- Checking every passenger’s seat belts
- Serving passengers meals
- Maintaining cabin system on the aircraft
- Preparing flight reports
- Giving important notifications to the passengers
Which are the top recruiter company in this business?
Here are some Airline companies that recruit air hostesses-
- Air India
- Jet Airlines
- Indian Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Go Air
- British Airways
- Ethiad Airways
- Qatar Airways
- fly emirates
Qualifications you need to become an Air hostess:
Here are the major qualifications to become an Air Hostess in India:
- First of all, if you want to become an air hostess then you must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- The applicants who haven’t finished high school are needed to go for a GED test, i.e. General Educational Development Test.
- If you have Basic computer skills and knowledge of math can be very advantageous.
- A solid grasp of the English language and an acquaintance of an international language is an added advantage.
- The applicant needs to clear a 3 to 6 weeks training program at the airport location defined by the particular airline.
- After completing the training you will get a certificate
Salary of an Air Hostess:
The salary of an Air Hostess/Flight Attendants Differs From Airlines To Airline but we have to keep in mind that International Airlines pay much better than Domestic Airlines.
|Position||Salary ( Annual in Rupees )|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs. 3,80,000 – 5,00,000|
|Flight Attendant Trainee||Rs. 5,00,000 – 7,00,000|
|Senior Flight Attendant||Rs. 7,00,000 – 10,00,000|
|VIP Flight Attendant||Rs. 7,00,000 – 12,00,000|
If you guys want to know about How much Airlines company pay Entry Level Air Hostess by The Indian Carriers with Experience Of 2 Years, then here it is-
|Airlines Company||Monthly Salary|
Air Hostess Salary For International Airlines
|Airlines Company||Monthly Salary|
|Emirates||Rs 19.2 lakhs|
|Fly Dubai||Rs 17.2 lakhs|
|Qatar Airways||Rs 14.6 lakhs|
|Etihad||Rs 12.3 lakhs|
|British Airways||Rs 11 lakhs|
|Swiss Air||Rs 8 lakhs|
So, those are most of the things that you have to know if you want to do the air hostess job. I hope that this article was useful for you, and If you have any other suggestions or questions, then don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments below and we’ll be sure to check them out.